In February, I was included in a few Etsy treasuries and I thought I’d compile it all here.
I can’t tell you enough how important it is to have good product images, because a nice image is what the treasury curators look for.
I always take a bunch of product images and I really dislike having to spend so much time sorting and editing them, so its a fabulous feeling to be see the effort paying off and having other people appreciate the photos too!
Anywho, do check out the treasuries and feel free to comment there. Also many thanks to the curators for including me!
02/01/2011 – Fog Dreams
02/01/2011 – Winter Sweet
- Curated by Riversongrapture
- Featuring my Miniature Shadowbox Paper Wall Art, titled “Inner Wing”
02/12/2011 – Lilliput
- Curated by SarahE
- Featuring my Modern Dollhouse Miniature Clear Resin Amber Cube Bookcase
02/16/2011 – I’m a Huge Fan of Tiny Stuff
02/21/2011 – ONE
- Curated by Morion
- Featuring my Miniature 3D Paper Wall Art, Titled “The Island” made for 1:12 Scale
02/25/2011 – It’s the Little Things
- Curated by Mbush1us
- Featuring my Shadowbox Paper Wall Art, Titled “Heart Cracked” in Pink & Yellow made for 1:12 Scale
02/25/2011 – It’s All About the White Space